Monday, November 26, 2007

Chasing Ducks

After enjoying a quiet Thanksgiving at home and a nice visit with Gavin's big brother, Derek, on Friday, I thought it would be nice to take a walk and get some pictures of Gavin before all the fall colors are gone.

It turned out to be quite cold, but even the wind and sleet did not bother Gavin. We took cover in a gazebo, but after being freed from the stroller, he had no intention of staying put. He was so excited to see the ducks!


Peering around the corner. Hmmm...where should I go first?



"Hi ducky!"


Here I go...

"Hi ducky, hi ducky, hi ducky..."

Look at me. Off to get more duckies!



No pictures, Mommy. I think I see more duckies...




Gavin, come back.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"



Bye-bye, Gavin. Mommy's going the other way...
"Hi ducky!"




Gavin, please come back...
"Hi ducky, hi ducky, hi ducky!"



Got you! Time to go home, Gavin!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is pretty funny. That boy can move! And those seem to be pretty fearless ducks with a toddler coming after them like that!