This is the fourth Halloween since I moved to Huntsville, but it's the first time we've been home so I wasn't sure what to expect. Well, we had a steady stream of trick-or-treaters and Gavin loved seeing all the costumes. He even gave out some candy...although I think he wanted to keep it for himself!
Since I was sick over the weekend, I didn't take any photos during pumpkin carving and we skipped the Halloween parties. We had a really fun Halloween, though. Here's some footage of my little monster doing the "Monster Mash." And he has been a little monster lately... We've had some pretty severe temper tantrums (screaming, uncontrollable tears, turning purple, etc.) over seemingly trivial things, like putting on clothing and leaving the turtle toys in the bathroom after bathtime is over - I'm afraid the terrible two's have hit us already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment