Hats have always been fun, especially if they're Daddy's...but since Gavin blurted out "hat" last week, he's been looking for extra opportunities to show off his new word!

The medal he's wearing is from a 4 mile race I did this weekend. I decided to sign up at the last minute because it went through my neighborhood. I guess I had confidence running in familiar territory because I placed third in my age group (20-29)!
Here's a shot of my big finish...
Now the cats... Well, cat since Licorice generally keeps her distance from Gavin.

Kisses...

And hugs!
Oh, and if you're wondering about the toliet paper roll in Gavin's shoe...cardboard tubes are a new favorite toy. It started with an empty roll of wrapping paper at Christmas, and now he looks forward to paper towel rolls, plastic wrap rolls, and anything else that is tube shaped. He insisted on carrying this toliet paper roll out of the bathroom, I think because he was so proud about pooping on the potty. He been suprisingly consistent about it for his age, but yesterday was especially exciting because he actually led me upstairs to his bathroom! And this was even with him not feeling well from him cold/fever. Yay!!!








1 comment:
Way to go, Melanie! Great race. . . you look like you had a strong finish!
Gavin is too cute with that hat. And I noticed the TP roll, too. Hayden currently has 3 in his toybox :-)
Post a Comment