
Yes, he does have a snotty nose in this photo. He has his first real cold this week, and I finally learned for myself that when you see a child with a goey upper lip, it's not because the parents are lazy - it's just not preventable, no matter how much you wipe it. Even with the runny nose, he didn't show any signs of slowing down, and thankfully he's already over it.
Oh, and another note about this photo - the shirt he's wearing is a 2T!!! I can't believe he's already moved into toddler sizes. The funny part, though, is his waist still isn't quite big enough for his 18 month pants, but they sure are getting short - he's supposed to be 50th percentile, so I just don't understand...
Yesterday we went to the park to enjoy the unseasonably warm weather, and to give the dogs a break. Here's Gavin concentrating on walking the beam:

After jumping off another wood beam.
Getting ready for a bigger jump... (this went on for what seemed like hours, until I finally got him interested in the slide. I thought toddlers weren't supposed to have such a long attention span!)
And here's the "Oooooooh!" face, after completing his big jump!




1 comment:
Oh my gosh. . . I saw that first picture and thought "who is that kid?"! Gavin is looking so big and so old. But, very handsome. Looks like he's keeping you busy!
Post a Comment