Friday, September 28, 2007

Garden Wedding

It's hard to believe the end of summer is here already. We've been so busy, there just hasn't been time to do everything we wanted, so we decided to cram it all into one last summer vacation. Last week, we traveled to Florida to visit Gramma and Grandpa Janetka, take Gavin to Disney World, and have the wedding that we have been putting off for the last year.

Chuck and I exchanged vows in the courtyard gazebo at the Harry P. Leu Gardens in Orlando. Although it was technically autumn, it was 90 deg and humid, and it sure didn't feel like it! Here are a couple pictures of the ceremony.






















After the ceremony, Gavin spent some time exploring the gardens.






Here's Mr. Independent reading the horticultural signs and taking a tour of the grounds.



























Taking a break from the heat...













He wasn't too interested in slowing down for pictures, but we did manage to get a few with semi-cooperation on his part...


















All in all, it was a beautiful morning. I'll have pictures from the rest of our trip posted soon!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for posting them, Mel. You guys all looks great. I love your dress and I would love a hard copy of a picture of you guys.

Amy said...

Congratulations!! So happy for you! And what a beautiful spot for a wedding. Can't wait to see more pictures from your trip!