Monday, October 13, 2008

Tate Farms

Hi Everyone! I know...it's been a LONG time. I can't tell you how many notable events I failed to post - or even photograph this summer - but I figure it's never too late to start. What sparked me to get started with this blog again was Gavin in the news. He was featured in an article about his language school, Global Lingua Institute, where he attends bilingual baby Spanish and German classes...but more about that in a future post... Today, I wanted to share our afternoon at Tate Farms, where we went to pick out pumpkins. As usual, I don't have much time to type, so here are the photos with captions.

Petting zoo!








Lots of slides...




Jumping into hay. We didn't get a good shot of Gavin in the air, so here it is in three parts:

Part 1, "ready, set, ..."

"GO!"

Part 2, the landing...

Part 3, covered in hay. "C'mon Momma!"


Plenty of "tecs" to drive.




Some rides for the little ones...


and the not so little ones!

Entering the hay-bale maze. (He never got past the corragated pipe).


Yay, Thomas!


Playing in a large bin of dried corn kernels.



Antique fire truck. Hmmm, this one looks dangerous...


Another "tec" to climb...


and drive!


So much excitement, Gavin wet his pants! And so ended our day at the pumpkin patch, with one of Gavin's newest favorite phrases, "Go again!" (That ranks #2, next to "I do it self.")

1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad to see you back here! Hayden is taking a "Music Lingua" class--it's German. I'd love to hear more about Gavin's class.

Are you running Marine Corp this weekend? Good luck! You'll do great!