Friday, January 4, 2008

Busy Start!


I feel like I'm starting this year way behind! I didn't post much in December, not because we didn't do much, but because we were so busy! It was a special time for us all, since last year Gavin was too young to get excited about Christmas. This year, he really got into the experience - the lights, the tree, the presents, and of course, the music!

We've stayed very busy with our new friends from the Huntsville/Madison Moms & Tots group, and Gavin and I have both enjoyed making so many new friends. I also accomplished one of my personal goals by competing in the Rudolph Run - my first 5K!

After just returning from travel, we've got a lot to catch up on, but I promise I'll get the Christmas photos up soon. On a positive note, my baby's various injuries are finally well healed, so hopefully these will be the last set of pictures with bumps, bruises, cuts, and scrapes - at least for a while!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go on the 5K! I think you should add "Rocket City Marathon 2008" to your to-do list. . . Congrats!

Eric said...

Nice work on the 5K! Glad to hear that Gavin's injuries are healing up.

I think we may start a blog for pictures of Abigail, and for Amy to update friends and family.